Dear Members, Friends and Supporters,
There are several threads that come together in this letter concerning the state of the USA . I sense the only entity united to keep the USA united in the name of Freedom and Prosperity is the TEA Party Movement.
Those of us working to save the American Dream know what we are working FOR. Most others are fighting against what we are for.
The five links below came to me overnight. They are sent to you as an example of the dis-unity we are up against.
1. The Washington Times article http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/20/the-united-states-of-mexico/ is about Texas students being indoctrinated into Mexican culture, heritage and customs, and even pledging allegiance to the Mexican flag . That, in itself, wouldn’t be as bad if the Mexican students were not anti-American and the Mexicans weren’t here illegally and didn’t have the intention of conquering the Southwestern states of America and making it part of Mexico. AND Rick Perry is running for the highest office in the land????
2. The Democrat Party leaders have publically spoken out in favor of the Occupiers as you will see in the video entitled “Democrats Shamefully Support” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8UtYQ2zKmk
3. The Sustainable Development Circling Chattanooga article by Katheen Marquardt is about the dissolution of individual states in favor of Regionallsim, which is a major stepping stone toward a global government. (And the odds are waaaay better than 50/50 Hillary will run for Prez in 2012…she of the cheerleadership for a UN One World Government.) http://www.newswithviews.com/Johnson/karen104.htm
4. Muslim multiculturalism that is at epidemic proportions around the world and being ignored here at home. http://europenews.dk/en/node/6517
5. From our colleague Vince Wade, author of , “The Chinafication of America,” this memo:
“This morning I ran across a press release from the University of Michigan Law School announcing a “bold new Directors’ College.” Whatever that is. But regardless of what they call it, the press release makes the intent crystal clear: it is an effort to embed the University of Michigan even deeper in the Chinafication of America. A copy of the press release is attached.
They intend to hold an “invitation only” soiree at the Washington D. C. Ritz-Carleton (spare no expense with the Michigan taxapayers’ money). It is for various globalist corporate high-rollers and American traitors with the express intent of providing:
“sophisticated analysis and advice regarding issues facing directors and officers of leading international companies engaging with business and finance across the globe, especially in Asia. Foremost on the list of topics at the event is directors’ and officers’ exposure to liability in China and India, and corporate liability for U.S. multinationals investing in those Asian powerhouse economies…”
For those concerned about the U of M’s ever-deepening alignment with Communist China, when you read the attached press release, please take particular note that one of the featured speakers is Gao Xiqing, Vice Chairman, President and Chief Investment Officer of the China Investment Corporation.
For those who may not know, the China Investment Corporation, or CIC, is the sovereign wealth fund of the Chinese government. Most Americans are unfamiliar with Sovereign Wealth Funds. That’s dangerous ignorance for our democracy. It’s an example of what you don’t know CAN hurt you.
A sovereign wealth fund–only a few countries like China, Russia and the Arab Gulf States have them–is a financial investment arm of a foreign government. Unlike private enterprise, when a sovereign wealth fund buys a business, in Michigan, let’s say, that means a foreign government owns that business, not some foreign business entrepreneur. In this case, the CIC is the world’s largest Communist dictatorship’s investment vehicle. The CIC has started investing in the United States. I won’t go in to that now, except to say China’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, as of today, has invested in 13 deals in Michigan worth $626 million—mostly automotive-related, as you would expect.
I realize that some who receive this letter may not be familiar enough with the issues to deeply understand the ramification they have to America’s dis-unity, but they have everything to do with the people we vote into office in 2012.
Unless, you favor the idea of a one world communist style government where global trade is the religion and the only education for the masses is training to perform a singular job….. where cradle to grave gov’t control is the rule of law; and your value is only the value of what you produce…it is time to start demanding that political debates focus on finding candidates who put the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution before jobs, the economy and candidates’ religion and looks and sense of humor.
America’s founders were unified by their faith in God…that is One God…not what church they went to. They valued life. I doubt anyone asked George Washington what his views were on abortion. ( You might consider that Hillary is pro-choice – pro-global government – pro-homosexuality – anti- Israel – and she may be our next president if women vote for her because she is a woman.) That would be as ignorant as voting for Rick Perry or Mitt Romney because they are men, good liars and you like the way they look or speak)
TEA Party people simply have join forces with candidates for the White House, the State House and the Court House who speak out about the issues I’ve touched on and we have to discern, based on their footprints, which ones we can trust to hold America’s founding principles as their guiding light in all decisions.
If America has leadership that remains firmly embedded in keeping America Free and resists appeasement to those who want to undermine us, We the People can rebuild the economy. We can start over. We can reorganize our social, educational and financial structure. While it may not be an easy road to travel….it is the only road worth traveling.